When you need a new air conditioner installed or want to upgrade an old or broken unit, you need a knowledgeable and experienced contractor. At JB Air, Better Air Starts Here. We offer a great selection of high-quality products from the most trusted brands, with precision Modesto AC installation and replacement services.
Reliable Efficiency & Home Comfort
Air conditioning systems eventually wear out and need to be replaced. Before they completely stop working, it is common to experience performance issues and reduced energy efficiency. If you are making the decision about when to replace your air conditioning system, there are a few factors to consider.
How Long Do Air Conditioners Last?
The age of your AC system is one important consideration. If your system is more than 15 years old, it is most likely time for an upgrade.
Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Air Conditioner:
- Rising utility costs
- Uneven cooling from room to room
- Weak airflow
- Warm air
- Unexpected increases in your home cooling costs
Benefits of a New AC Unit
When it comes time to invest in a new air conditioner, you can rest assured that not only will your Modesto home's comfort improve, but also it's energy efficiency. This is especially true with the systems that are now on the market.
A New Air Conditioning System Provides:
- Reliable performance: If you are tired of weak airflow, a house that isn’t quite cool enough, or uneven cooling, you will love the reliable performance of a brand-new air conditioner.
- Better energy efficiency: Technology is always improving. New air conditioning systems are much more energy efficient than systems manufactured a decade ago.
- Fewer breakdowns: Has your existing air conditioning system broken down more than once? A new AC system can solve those annoying problems and expenses.
- A warranty: A new system is covered by a warranty to protect your investment and give you peace of mind.
- Environmental benefits: In addition to saving you money, improved energy efficiency is good for the environment.